Full-Time Car Transport Customer Service Representative
About Professional Auto Shippers
Do you enjoy providing 5-star customer service? If so, Professional Auto Shippers is looking for friendly, professional individuals to join our team. We are a family owned business and leading third-party logistics provider within the auto transportation industry.
At PAS we believe that our TEAM is our most valuable asset, and strive to find like-minded and motivated individuals.
About The Position
As a Customer Service Representative, you will educate consumers on the car transport process and walk individuals through the shipment from quote inquiry to post-delivery follow up. Communication and professionalism is the key to success within our organization. Our auto shipping customers are located around the world, so the ability to multi-task while communicating via phone, email, text, and live chat is crucial.
Snap Shot of a Day
- Provide car transportation quotes and educate prospective customers on the shipping process.
- Schedule auto shipments based on specific customer criteria.
- Maintain contact and follow up with the customer from quote to post order follow up.
- Contribute to special projects as needed.
What We Are Looking For
- Prior customer service experience is a must!
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Desire to work with people, problem solve and help others.
- Experience with Windows-based software.
- Ability to work one evening a week and rotating Saturdays.
Perks of being an Professional Auto Shippers team member:
- Hours: Monday – Friday; 4 days (8 AM – 5 PM); 1 day will be set “late day” (11 AM – 8 PM). Rotating Saturday (9 AM – 12 PM) over time.
- Paid-Time-Off, Accrued Hourly
- 6 Standard paid holidays plus the day after Thanksgiving
- Paid-Volunteer-Time, allowing you the ability to volunteer for a charitable organization without the loss of pay.
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance available with a company contribution.
- Retirement plan with company contribution.
- Family, casual office environment.
- Casual (but please appropriate) dress code.
- Lots of fun TEAM activities.
- The opportunity to form relationships with customers located around the world, and assist them through the moving process.
- Build lasting bonds with like-minded team members.